Transitioning from the Military
PSEG values the work ethics and technical skills learned through your military experience. Whether you are an active military professional or retired veteran, we want you to consider a rewarding career with PSEG.
For an easier transition, PSEG created PSEG Vets, a group that provides support and useful information to PSEG veterans, active, guard and reserve military professionals.
We offer the benefits you would expect from an industry leader, while providing the following additional benefits for those who still have an active commitment to the military:
- Differential pay and time off for active duty training in reserve units
- Differential pay and leave of absence during mobilization/deployment
- Health care for eligible dependents during mobilization/deployment
More Information About Your Transition from the Military
In addition, to make it easier for you to identify career opportunities that best align with the knowledge, skills and abilities acquired in the military, below are links to free "translators" you can use to make the connection to civilian jobs.
While we’re one of New Jersey’s largest employers, with us you’re never just a number—you’re a valued contributor who we empower to grow as far as your ambition and skills can take you. Discover the broad range of opportunities available to you here at PSEG—and here in a state that is a great place to work, live and play.
- Military.com Skills Translator powered by Monster
- U. S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration
- O*NET online - Includes apprenticeships, education, translators
Explore and learn more about potential job opportunities with PSEG.
Learn more about other opportunities available here in a state that is a great place, to work, live, and play.