Facts & Figures
Fast Facts About PSEG
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2020): $50.1 billion
- Total annual revenues (2020): $9.6 billion
- Employees: approximately 12,800
- PSEG was ranked 318 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021.
Some of Our Awards:
- PSEG named one of America’s Most JUST Companies for 2020, according to Forbes and JUST Capital, recognizing New Jersey’s largest energy provider as a national leader in categories such as ethical leadership, equal opportunity, customer treatment, community support and environmental impact.
- PSEG was named to Forbes 2021 list of America's Best Employers for Diversity for the fourth year in a row. Forbes partnered with market research company Statista to survey 50,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 1,000 employees and pinpoint the companies they identified as being most dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- PSEG was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for the 13th year in a row. The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) recognize forward-thinking companies based on an appraisal of the company’s strategy, management and performance in dealing with opportunities and risks deriving from environmental, social and governance factors. PSEG was one of six American utility companies selected for the list.
- PSE&G was recognized as the most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region for the 19th year in a row by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group.
- PSEG ranked third among privately/investor-owned power producers in the U.S. with the lowest carbon emissions rates, according to the report "Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Power Producers in the United States," by M.J. Bradley & Associates, Bank of America, CERES, Entergy, Exelon and NRDC.
- PSEG was named one of the Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers
- PSE&G received an Innovation Award from Smart Energy Decisions for the company’s energy efficiency work at New Jersey hospitals.
- PSEG celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2003.
- PSEG has paid a dividend annually since 1907.
PSEG's Principal Subsidiaries
PSE&G is one of the largest combined electric and gas companies in the United States and is also New Jersey's oldest and largest publicly owned utility. Learn more.
PSEG Power is a major power producer in the U.S. with four main subsidiaries: PSEG Fossil, PSEG Nuclear, PSEG Energy Resources & Trade and PSEG Power Ventures. Learn more.
Committed to building an industry leading electric company dedicated to providing the people of Long Island and The Rockaways with exceptional customer service, best-in-class reliability and storm response, and a strong level of involvement in the communities in which its employees live and work. Learn more.
PSEG Services Corporation was formed in 1999 to provide quality, value-added services across the Enterprise family of companies. The Services Corp. achieves results for Enterprise through innovative leadership, superior service and leading-edge technology solutions.
PSEG Services Corporation Practice Areas:
- Business Operations
- Communications and Advertising
- Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Security and Claims
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Secretary
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit Services
- Investor Relations
-Policy Environmental Health and Safety
-Public Affairs and Sustainability
-State Government Affairs
- Strategy and Development