Facts & Figures
Fast Facts About PSEG
Get to Know Us.
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2017): $42.7 billion
- Total annual revenues (2017): $9.1 billion
- Employees: approximately 13,000
- PSEG was ranked 327 on the Fortune 500 list for 2018.
Some of Our Awards:
- PSEG was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for the 11th year in a row. The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) recognize forward-thinking companies based on an appraisal of the company’s strategy, management and performance in dealing with opportunities and risks deriving from environmental, social and governance factors.
- PSEG was named to the America’s Best Employers List by Forbes magazine for 2017. Forbes worked with research firm Statista to compile the definitive list of the best employers in America. Statista surveyed 30,000 American workers to gather their opinions of their employers.
- PSEG was named to the 2017 FORTUNE List of Most Admired Companies, ranking eigth among electric and gas companies in the United States.
- Forbes Magazine named Public Service Enterprise Group to its JUST 100 list – which celebrates America's best corporate citizens. PSEG’s JUST 100 accolade was based on its success in creating jobs, conducting business in an ethical manner, the strength of its retirement and health benefits, and caring about the communities in which it operates.
- PSE&G was recognized as the most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region for the 16th year in a row by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group.
- PSE&G was named 2015 Utility of the Year by Electric Light & Power magazine. The magazine selected PSE&G for its infrastructure investments, reliability and customer satisfaction rankings, sustainability initiatives and financial strength, among other factors.
- PSE&G received the prestigious Star of Energy Efficiency Award, from the Alliance to Save Energy, for the utility’s efforts to make New Jersey hospitals and apartment buildings more energy efficient.
- PSEG Celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2003.
- PSEG Has Paid a Dividend Annually Since 1907.
PSEG's Principal Subsidiaries
PSE&G is one of the largest combined electric and gas companies in the United States and is also New Jersey's oldest and largest publicly owned utility. Learn more.
PSEG Power is a major power producer in the U.S. with four main subsidiaries: PSEG Fossil, PSEG Nuclear, PSEG Energy Resources & Trade and PSEG Power Ventures. Learn more.
Committed to building an industry leading electric company dedicated to providing the people of Long Island and The Rockaways with exceptional customer service, best-in-class reliability and storm response, and a strong level of involvement in the communities in which its employees live and work. Learn more.
PSEG Services Corporation was formed in 1999 to provide quality, value-added services to internal clients within the Enterprise family of companies. Services Corp. employs approximately 927 associates, who in turn provide 159 transactional and professional products and services, in 23 practice areas. The Services Corp. achieves results for Enterprise through innovative leadership, superior service and leading-edge technology solutions.
PSEG Services Corporation Practice Areas:
- Business Operations
- Communications and Advertising
- Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Security and Claims
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Secretary
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit Services
- Investor Relations
-Policy Environmental Health and Safety
-Public Affairs and Sustainability
-State Government Affairs
- Strategy and Development