The Donation Process
The following information serves as an outline for the donation process associated with the PSEG Employee Crisis Fund:
- Any individual or group can make a donation to the Employee Crisis Fund.
- Donations cannot be targeted to a specific individual by IRS rules. Moreover, donor names or recipient names will not be disclosed unless permission is granted.
- Donations to the PSEG Employee Crisis fund can be made by credit card, check or stock.
- To make a gift of stock, please contact the Community Foundation of New Jersey directly at 973-267-5533.
- The PSEG Foundation will match any gift of $25.00 or more. Visit the Power of Giving website for instructions and an online application.