Barry H. Ostrowsky
Retired President and Chief Executive Officer, RWJBarnabas Health
Director since 2018
- Audit Committee (Chair)
- Finance Committee
- Organization and Compensation Committee
Current Public Company Directorships:
Prior Public Company Directorships:
Director of PSE&G since April 2023.
President and CEO of RWJBarnabas Health, West Orange, New Jersey, a comprehensive integrated health care delivery system of hospitals, programs and services from April 2016 to December 2022. President and CEO of Barnabas Health from January 2012 until April 2016; President and COO from July 2011 until January 2012 and EVP and General Counsel from December 1996 until July 2011.
JD, University of Tennessee School of Law; BA, Rutgers University
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in dealing with regulatory and public policy matters for an organization serving a diverse population gained through his experience as President and CEO of RWJBarnabas Health and Barnabas Health.
- Valuable legal background as well as strong experience in financial matters and management of a large, comprehensive business enterprise.
- Significant human capital management, operations management, strategic planning and implementation skills that contribute to the changing landscape of our industry.
- Broad knowledge of consumers, customer service and health care of great benefit for matters relating to our large customer and employee base.