Alfred W. Zollar
Executive Advisor, Siris Capital Group, LLC and Retired General Manager,
Tivoli Software division of IBM
Director since 2012
- Audit Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Industrial Operations Committee
Current Public Company Directorships:
- Bank of New York Mellon
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Nasdaq, Inc.
Prior Public Company Directorships:
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Chubb Corporation
Director of PSE&G since April 2022.
Executive Advisor, Siris Capital Group, LLC, New York, New York, a private equity firm, since March 2021 and served as Executive Partner from February 2014 to March 2021. General Manager, Tivoli Software division of IBM, Armonk, New York, a worldwide information technology and consulting company, from July 2004 to January 2011. General Manager-eServer iSeries from January 2003 to July 2004. President and CEO, Lotus Software division, from January 2000 to 2003, and Division General Manager, Network Computer Software division, from 1996 to 2000.
MA – Applied Mathematics, University of California at San Diego
Skills and Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge in executive leadership, product development and information technology.
- Valuable experience from various leadership roles, including senior management positions in varied IBM software group divisions.
- Deep executive and managerial experience in oversight of operational excellence and customer satisfaction and cybersecurity.
- In-depth knowledge of finance and risk management through private equity leadership roles.